04 October 2011

It's October

I'm blogging cuz asked by fish and she wants me to write about her. Sounds stupid huh? We are going to celebrate their birthday (fish,shujie,thong,kam and ali) on this coming thursday although their birthday is going to pass soon. So i'll be blogging on maybe thursday night or friday night. Stay tuned! :D

It's October right now. #timeflies It's pretty busy now cuz gonna submit lots of assignment by next week and the future month. Actually YED is on next thursday 13 Oct. The purpose of YED is to.......................................... All bullshit and of cuz is all about BUSINESS. We're from business school what. It's okay to tell you what i gonna sell on YED cuz everything is settled up and no change. I'm selling herbal egg, tea, and jelly. Okay guys, please come and visit me at taylor's lakeside campus on 13 Oct from 9am to 3pm and remember to support my herbal products! :D If you're interested, login to FB and tell me and of cuz YED are all purchase by coupons not money seriously. So if you're pretty sure want to come, please ask me to HELP you buy a book of coupon. 10 bucks for a book of coupon. LOL

Besides, i'm officially broke cuz lots of friend's birthday is coming soon. I think is about 11 friends and 1 uncle birthday this month or even more than 11 friends. Broke! #sad

Opps! I forget all about ging siang. Jenny, don't kill me! xD Lizzie please come to rescue me! T_T
Ging Siang's birthday
  1. 28th of Sept
  2. celebrating at 2pm onwards
  3. Pork Place
  4. RT pastry house cake
  5. Puma Ferrari Jacket - He wear everyday! (Y)

The date, time, venue have been told. Hmm. Straight to picha section would be easier :D
Wait! I forgot about 1 thing is we were planned to give a surprise to him and we succeed!
We lied to him about jenny and me are not going to celebrate with him and i can see his tears inside his eyes and he couldn't cry it out! WOW! haha
Jenny and i left taylors earlier to buy cake and hide to avoid them. #fml
It's a sunny day and of cuz super duper hot. and i was sick that time.
Lizzie thought im leading them to the restaurant and actually i just wanna tell them they're going the wrong way! Omg. i can't let them see me. I ran to 5th non stop! #wth super duper tired! and jenny hiding beside the lift and relax! #sacrifiedthemost T_T
End of story. thanks :D

Ging siang!

Wishing with the embarrassing face? LOL


Damn soft and not so sweet <3



Perfect present from jenny,lizzie,ong,jmay and me
but the perfect ribbon is from JENNY! awww. so sweet :D



The present we bought for him. :)




Our lunch of the day :D



There are all my friends whom birthday in this month.

Vivian Lai 
1st of Oct


Tan Thong Thong 
1st of Oct. 
I've no idea why she deactivate her account or she blocked me? T_T




Loh Shu Jie
You can call her as Fan shu too :D
3rd of Oct



Gan Chiau Yuee.
4th of Oct
wth? This picha is so blur and it's not my fault. is the owner's camera! 



Roti Chow 
and he's my uncle :D
4th of Oct


Alinur. 
russian boy LOL
4th of Oct too. Same with fish! :D

Darren Koay
5th of Oct

Kam Xiu Ning
5th of Oct

Samantha Chan
12th of Oct

Low Pak Khan
12 of Oct

Yi cing
 the left hand side one with black outfit.
26th of Oct


Oliver Wong
=.=!!!
31st of Oct


Hey guys! Happy Birthday!!

No comments: